Implementation of new software/hardware (with hardware contract coverage)
Server deployment and maintenance
Implementation of email changes
Call for a free quote today!
TCT will never ask for your e-mail address and/or password through a mass email. Even when speaking to you over the phone, we will always ask for your CPNI (customer proprietary network information) to validate your identity.
(1) Do not respond to unsolicited (spam) email.
(2) Do not click on links contained within an unsolicited email.
(3) Only open attachments from known senders, as some attached files may contain viruses.
(4) Avoid filling out forms contained in email messages asking for personal information.
(5) Always compare the link in an email to where you are being directed, to determine it is a legitimate site. Or log directly to the official website for the business identified in the meal instead of “linking” to it.
(6) If a suspicious email appears to from a company you deal with frequently, contact the actual business that supposedly sent the email to verify that the email is genuine.