RELIABLE HOME PHONE SERVICE
TCT offers reliable, affordable phone services to our ever-expanding coverage area. Whether you want a full-service landline or a simple emergency-only option, we can provide phone service you can rely on. See how TCT’s phone service can fit your needs today, and contact our friendly customer service team to discuss how you can bundle services and save.
When it comes to making and receiving calls, nothing beats traditional telephone service for call quality and security. See all of our landline calling features, check our low international rates, or manage your phone features with the phone portal.
Long Distance Calling
- $.10/min: Customers will be billed $1.00 + any minute usage.
- $.06/min: Customers will be billed $3.50 + any minute usage.
- 500 minutes: Customers will be billed $19.95 for the first 500 minutes, additional minutes will be billed at $.08 per minute.
- 1000 minutes: Customers will be billed $24.95 for the first 1000 minutes, additional minutes will be billed at $.06 per minute.
- Unlimited: Customers will be billed $24.95 for unlimited minute usage. Additional lines are available, two lines will be billed at $34.95 and $20 for each additional line.
- International Rates: See long distance and VONtel International rates here.
When you just want peace of mind, choose this affordable, limited local calling telephone option that provides reliable access to 911 and emergency services.
- Limited emergency line allowing callers 20 minutes of local calling each month
- Unlimited 800 calling monthly
- Dial 911 and 611 unlimited
- Peace of mind while your kids are at home alone—always have a phone line even if the power is out or cell service is down.
Get portability with the convenience of a landline with VONtel — only $24.95 per month with 18 FREE calling features! VONtel uses a standard touchtone phone and your high-speed Internet connection to allow you free long distance to all 50 states plus Canada.
- Caller ID Name and Number
- Delayed Call Forwarding
- Do Not Disturb
- Find Me Follow Me
- Busy Call Forwarding
- Unconditional Call Forwarding
- Reminder Calls
- Remote Access to Call Forwarding
- Selective Call Forwarding
- Selective Call Rejection
- Call Barring
- International Call Block
- Mandatory Account Codes
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- 3rd # Block
- 900 Block
- Collect Block
NOTE: ATA adapter required. The ATA is programmed to send all 911 calls and information to your local 911 dispatcher. TCT requires that you notify us if your physical address changes. You may submit your address change here. Limitations on 911 services may apply. See Terms and Conditions (including normal residential usage patterns) on our blog. Not all area codes and prefixes are available. Please call for availability.
WHAT IS LIFELINE?
LIFELINE (also known in Wyoming as the Telephone Assistance Program, or TAP) is a non-transferable Federal benefit for qualified low-income customers. With the LIFELINE program, a single household can receive a discount from a single provider on a single line of telephone service.
A “household” consists of everyone residing at the same address (related or unrelated), sharing income and household expenses (bills, food, etc.). Adults and children living with their parent or legal guardian are considered to be part of their parent or legal guardian’s household. If subscriber lives with someone else who provides financial support to him/her, they should be considered part of that person’s household. LIFELINE is also available when subscriber resides in areas zoned as “commercial.” Applicants must show proof of participation in the assistance programs they currently participate in to qualify. For terms and conditions, see the downloadable application for your area, below. TCT does not apply any restrictions to usage for LIFELINE customers.
APPLY FOR LIFELINE/TAP?
Eligible customers can get assistance towards their bill. You may qualify based on your income or if you use federal assistance programs but it is limited to one per household. If you live in Basin, Burlington, Byron, Cowley, Deaver, Emblem, Frannie, Greybull, Hyattville, Hamilton Dome, Lovell, Manderson, Meeteetse, Otto, or Shell and would like to apply, use this LIFELINE/TAP Program application.
WHAT IS MONTANA RELAY?
Montana Relay is a public service for Montana customers that guarantees all citizens access to prompt, professional and accurate communication through a telephone. Consumers of these specialized services, specifically individuals who are deaf, deaf-blind, hard of hearing or have difficulty speaking, can communicate on the telephone via TTY, Voice Carry Over (VCO), Hearing Carry Over (HCO), Speech-to-Speech (STS), Spanish and Captioned Telephone. This helps ensure the ability to connect with family, friends or businesses with ease. Download this informational document to learn more about Montana Relay